Information in English
You can register at the service center at the library or online. Please bring your valid passport and your certificate of residency when registering during your visit.
Library card fee and loan policies
The library card is free for
- all persons under the age of 18
- receivers of SGB XII benefits
- Sozialcard holders
- members of the Médiathéques Sarreguemines and Forbach
- return borrowed items on time
- collect your ordered items
- renew your membership
Library cards are valid 365 days from date of issue.
You can renew your card
- by call: +49 681 905 1717
- at the library’s service point
Items can be returned at the return-counter outside the library or at the return-desk. Board games must be returned at the return-desk.
Items can be renewed for free for another 28 days
You may renew an item if
- the item has not been reserved by another member
- the item has not been renewed more than one time before
- the item is not overdue.
Items can be renewed
- online via your account
- by call: +49 681 905 1335
- at the library’s borrowing stations and help desks
Your account will be locked if
- the amount due is over 13 €
- loans are due over 28 days
- a wrong card-number and/or PIN was entered at least 3 times consecutively
For any questions concerning your account please get in contact. We are looking forward to your visit!